Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Where did my hair go?

Yes. It is this short! I first got the idea that I could save money by cutting my hair. I did not count on the fact that my first cut was a big one with a dull scizzors. I knew better but I was so excited to do my own hair and create my own masterpiece, that I sorta did what all small kids do and cut with passion. I let the passion get a hold of my senses and hola, out goes the scizzors and in comes the 'beauty school student' that I paid to 'fix' my hair. The teacher told her go by a guideline she made. She came back and with those horrific words that rings in my ear since, "Did you not see the guideline I showed you?" ......!!!........ So much for saving money, I sent my Tom a picture of how I used to look in the cell phone. He asked me why did I do that. I said because I want him to remember me on how I USED TO LOOK! He shook his head and said, "But I see you everyday!".

No comments: