Saturday, December 10, 2011

"Mom, would you take Fall Pictures of my Family?"

and the answer is.... YES!! I had fun taking their pictures and it was a last minute thang and I was not dress to be seen in public but that was remedied rather quickly as I got a chance to have fun! Luckily, my camera was charged and in no time I was meeting them at their church. Rubber slippers on made it a bit more tricky taking pictures while sliding all over the tons of colorful leaves! But fun I had as I was trying to beat the sun going down. And it was going down FAST! Thank you for asking me to take portraits of you all! Love through the camera, yah!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Photo slideshow generated with Smilebox

2 comments:

Stephen Christensen said...

Wow! How much did it cost to take pictures of that good looking cast?

Anonymous said...

TEXAS and BOBBIE.
TEXAS and HEINTZ.
TEXAS and SUMMER!
And TOM and JECTOD with HERADVAT!
FRENCH MOB- better known as THE FATHA with HETU- HANSEN- BERRIRO- ROSINES.
And now UTAH.
They talk GESSIS.
And they talk " DIE YOUNG".
CULLING.
With MP3- DEDOONV- DRAGON BALL.
OBBLEZZEE.