Sunday, November 27, 2011

I love these 2 smileboxes of my daughters!

I could not make up my mind which smilebox to put on here. I love taking pictures of my kids, since they were small! Now I just will get my guys on here, too! I love my kids sooo very much! God has truly blessed me with them!!!! Then they married and gave me dang awesome daughter and son in laws that I just adore! And... of course my gwanbabies..........they are the best in the world! I love them all! Enjoy these pictures I made in a smilebox a few years back but never posted it. duh. :)



Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize a digital slideshow



And this I think is my favorite, cuz it has both my daughters in them!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize your own free picture slideshow

No comments: