Wednesday, May 26, 2010

What a Precious Sealing!!





I truly had a most wonderful weekend. I wished I had pictures of the sealing of my son, Micah to his wife, Mandy and then to their son, Jaxon in the Timpanogos Temple. I will always cherish the pictures that my heart took. I remember seeing Micah's eyes looking at the woman he loves for all eternity. As his mother, I recall many times when I would see gratitude in my son's eyes and I was able to see that precious same look as he gazed in his wife's eyes! His hands were like when he was a baby, were as stocky as I remember it when I first held his hand as a baby. It made me cry to see him take his wife's hands into his stocky hand, as they came to the altar. Then to top it off... there was their son, Jaxon's hand, stocky like his dad and just as cute as his dad's were at his age! They put his little big hand on theirs while it was still on the altar and sealed their son to them, as they became a family sealed for time and all eternity! It was so cute to see Jaxon smile at his mom and dad! I felt truly the spirit whispering how much God loved this family!!! Of course, I couldn't stop crying. I then had to pray harder that I won't let out a sob. I would've died in that temple that day, if that happened. :)

No comments: