Tuesday, March 3, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, APRIL!



Today is a special day for April as well as for me. 22 years ago I gave birth to our last baby girl. She has been a joy to her family and friends. A lot of our memories with her will never be forgotten, especially the funny ones! Thank you for caring for us April. Today we CELEBRATE YOU~ I thank Heavenly Father for the opportunity and honor to be your mother for sure! I thank Him with all that I am in being a mother to your brothers and sisters, too. As I make choices to grow closer to God in seeking ways to be a better mom, I can't help but feel God's love for me the more I do it. Whoa~!He is an awesome parent, too. Seems he gets excited watching me grow like I do with you! Happy Birthday my daughter God loves you so much more then I. That says a whole big lot cuz I love you mega trillion tons of a second times a million lobster, crab dinners!

2 comments:

Stephen Christensen said...

Guess what... I love April, too. And I'm so glad she's finally 22 so she can claim at last that she's twice the age of an 11 year old. April, I'm glad I've gotten to share so much of my life with you. You're an admirable person and I'm so privileged to be the sister of the THS homecoming queen. Aside from your many gifts, I think being your sister is the bomb and I hope you have an awesome 22nd birthday.

Love, Lani

Cute Sauce said...

Thank you mom and Lani so much for the posts. Live you guys so much.